UNDERLAY PRO 500 STICK
UNDERLAY PRO 500 is used in cottage and low-rise building construction, both in reconstruction and in new buildings of various purposes as underlay waterproofing membrane in structures of pitched roofs for bitumen tile, composite tile, metal tile, bitumen corrugated sheets or natural tile.
Self-adhesive overlap stripes make installation of UNDERLAY PRO 500 easier and faster.
- Lightweight material is easy to install on the slope.
- Non-slip surface ensures safety works on the roof and UV protection.
- High quality bitumen-polymer compound has the property of «self-healing», which gives absolute tightness in places of nail penetration.
- Due to the high heat resistance and flexibility UNDERLAY PRO 500 retains the original properties even when exposed to extreme temperatures.
- UNDERLAY PRO 500 can be used as a temporary roofing.
- Versatility - material UNDERLAY PRO 500 is used on any type of roofing.
Product technical data
|Length x width, m||25 x 1|
|Mass per unit area, kg/m2||
|Elongation L / T, %||
40 / 40
|Tensile strength L / T, N/50 mm||
300 / 270
|Tear resistance L / T, N||
180 / 180
|Flexibility at low temperature, °C||≤ -25|
|Flow resistance at elevated temperature, °C||≥ 120|
|Protective covering type on the top||fine-grained sand|
|Protective covering type on the bottom||